Thursday, December 18, 2008

Extra, Extra, Read All About It!

Well lookie here! The other day I received an advance issue of the Brides Chicago magazine, Spring/Summer edition...

IMG_3035

And as I flipped through my wedding p*rn, my mouth dropped WIDE open when I landed on page 130 and saw some really familar pictures...

IMG_3036

Let's have a closer look, shall we?

IMG_3037

It's Natalie & Jake, my couple who got married on September 6 at Cafe Brauer, with a gorgeous three-page spread! Natalie is also fellow Weddingbee blogger, Mrs. Peacock.

IMG_3038

I'm so excited for them. What an amazing way to remember their wedding in 5, 10... 20 years! Forever in print!

Oh, and how/why did I get an advance issue of the magazine in the first place? My first piece of real (teeny, tiny) advertising... yeah, it's small.

IMG_3042

There I am!

IMG_3041

No comments: