Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays from Sweetchic!

Ruby Press Joy Cards Sweetchic Events

Happy Holidays dear readers and friends of Sweetchic! It has been a wonderful year, and I’m off for an 8-day vacation to ESPANA with my husband and family tomorrow! Email access will be sporadic if at all, so hopefully you’ll understand :) I’ll be back in January with pictures galore!

I am so excited for 2010! Here are just a few of the things Sweetchic has in store for the new year:

- NEW website and blog launching in January! 
- NEW branding! (keeping my logo and my fun colors… but with a twist!)
- New Marketing collateral, fun fun!
- More consistent blogging (I promise!) and bringing it to a more personal level, and hopefully interesting to you readers :)
- A Silent Auction for charity!
- Attending the Eventology conference in Indy, and the ABC conference in Phoenix

… and of course, weddings, weddings, WEDDINGS!

Above is a close-up of the diviiiiinnee letterpress cards I sent out this season (in my colors, no less! :)  They are courtesy of lovely Etsy seller, Ruby Press, who kindly customized them to my liking. The luxurious paper, the vibrant color, and the amazing press… ooh la la!!

May your holidays be filled with family, friends, and much JOY!

Cheers,

Charlene

No comments: