Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding Eye Candy

I’m headed to Hawaii today for 8 days of blissful vacation and to attend a friend’s destination wedding! We have been looking forward to this trip for months, so I am SO excited! Not to mention… I need a break! Wedding season is exhausting  :)

But before I leave, I thought I’d leave you with some wedding eye-candy: here are a few teaser pics from my last two weddings (taken by yours truly, obviously)! Stay tuned for pro pics later this month…

Dana & Steve, September 5, 2010, University Club of Chicago

University club wedding dana steve sweetchic events 1University club wedding dana steve sweetchic events 2

Kelley & Mike, September 11, 2010, Chicago Botanic Gardens 

Chicago botanic garden sweetchic wedding 1 IMG_0147

I’ll be back soon with some pictures from Hawaii!   

Blog-sig-v1

No comments: