Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweetchic Events Blog Gets a Facelift!

So remember when last Friday, I mentioned that my blog was undergoing an aesthetic overhaul? Well, within one short week of contacting Ellie of Rainy Day Templates, my blog has a new face! Remember my old, generic look? zZzZzzzz… So much white space!


image



It’s certainly eye-catching and vibrant now, eh? ;) And why all the polka dots? I just love ‘em, that’s why. There is something so sweet and kinda retro about polka dots! And I especially love the fact that I can now post BIG pictures!

I am not tech-savvy at all, so it was such a relief to work with Ellie… She made the process quick and painless, and managed my barrage of emails! I am so grateful that she took on my project considering the fact that she is moving to a new state next week!

Also, I need to give a shoutout to my friend Virginia of Tissue Blossom Designs (aka fellow Weddingbee blogger Mrs. Plumeria) who created my logo, and essentially, my branding! 

So now… I vow to blog consistently!

2 comments:

two Excited nests said...

Love the new look!!! The polka dots are oh so cute!!!

Ellie said...

Aw, thanks Charlene! You were great to work with as well. Happy blogging!