Thursday, July 2, 2009

Maylene’s Senior Pictures by Laurie Peacock

This is not wedding related, but I am so excited to share my sister Maylene’s fab senior pictures by wedding photographer extraordinaire, Laurie Peacock.

Last summer, Maylene took the standard posed senior pictures by the studio dictated by her high school… you know, the ones where they make you fold your hands under your chin. They were generic and no fun (not to mention expensive to order!) so I told her to hold off – I would find her a kickass photographer to take some REAL pictures!

This fall, Maylene is heading to the University of Illinois Champaign – Urbana… my old alma matter, my old stomping grounds. I am so excited for her – more excited than SHE is – but that’s just because she doesn’t know what’s in store for her these next four years! I have to say that my family and I will miss her sorely, and my parents will finally be empty-nesters!

image

image

imageimage

image

For more pictures, visit Laurie’s blog!

Don’t you wish YOUR senior pictures looked this good?! I certainly do!! I’m in the hands-folded-under-chin camp myself… I can’t recommend Laurie enough! Gift the senior in YOUR life with some amazing pictures!   

No comments: