Monday, July 20, 2009

If I Could Do It Again: The Color Scheme

My apologies, I didn’t mean to abandon my “If I Could Do It Again” series… it was just a temporary pause, I promise! In case you missed it - If I Could Do It Again - here is my dream venue and my dream photographer(s).

Now where was I…? The color scheme - a super important decision for sure! I am absolutely SMITTEN with aubergine aka “eggplant”, not to be mistaken with a royal purple-y/grape! I would pair the aubergine with small accents of fuchsia, large splashes of marigold yellow, lots of moss green and with gray serving as my “neutral.”

image

If you are looking for a cool site to help you pull together color palettes like the one above, check out ColourLovers.com.  Click on Palettes –> Create New, and then have some fun!

What is your color scheme… or if you are married like myself, what would you choose now?

No comments: